L3 PRE & POST NATAL WITH EXERCISE AND NUTRITION
Click for more info
Learners must hold one of the following, or equivalent:
- Level 2 Certificate in Gym Instructing.
- Level 2 Certificate in Group Training.
- Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training.
- Level 3 Diploma in Instructing Pilates Matwork.
- Level 3 Diploma in Teaching Yoga.
The purpose of this qualification is to provide learners with the knowledge and skills needed to be able to programme safe and effective exercise for both pre and postnatal clients, taking into account the physiological and biomechanical changes associated with pregnancy and the key health and safety considerations for pre and postnatal clients taking part in physical activity.
Units available of which some are mandatory:
- Physical activity, health and nutritional considerations for pre and postnatal clients
- Programming safe and effective exercise sessions for pre and postnatal clients
For more information please contact through our contact us page